Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions for consumers and entrepreneurs (Online shop for textiles)
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all contracts with us as a provider in the online shop
Owner: Amos Kalay
Phone: + 49 30 787 181 06
Fax: + 49 30 787 181 07
can be closed via the website www.nijens.com.
(2) Customers within the meaning of the terms and conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs. Some restrictions apply to entrepreneurs, which are marked separately in each case.
Entrepreneurs in the sense of the terms and conditions are natural or legal persons or legal partnerships with whom a business relationship is entered into and who act in the exercise of a commercial or independent professional activity.
The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) You can change the currently valid terms and conditions on the
Access and print out the website.
4) The contract language is exclusively German.
§ 2 offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The seller's offers are subject to change and non-binding, unless the seller has expressly designated them as binding in writing.
(2) There may be deviations from the images and descriptions, as the color always changes slightly due to the display on the screen.
(3) The offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) is accepted immediately after the order has been placed by means of a written confirmation (e.g. email) in which the execution of the order or the delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation).
If you have not received the appropriate message, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(4) The completion of the order and the transfer of all information necessary in connection with the final contract is partially automated email. They have, therefore, ensure that you stored in your e-mail address is correct, the receiving of emails is technically assured and especially not inhibited by SPAM filters.
§ 3 prices and terms of payment
(1) The seller's prices stated on the product page include VAT (19%). The shipping costs are added separately.
In the context of invoicing, the value added tax is shown separately.
(2) The shipping costs are only charged once, regardless of how many items are purchased.
Shipping per order from € 35.00 costs € 0,00
Shipping per order up to € 34,99 costs € 3,50
Delivery time 2 to 4 working days
Shipping to Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco:
Shipping per order up to € 59,99 and up to 500g costs € 5,95
Shipping per order up to € 59,99 and more than 500g and up to 30kg costs € 7,50
Shipping per order from € 60,00 and up to 30,0 kg costs € 0,0
Delivery time 2 to 4 working days
Shipping Switzerland and world:
Shipping per order up to € 299,99 and up to 500g costs € 4,00
Shipping per order up to € 299,99 and from 500g to 1000g costs € 6,50
Shipping per order up to € 299,99 and from 1000g to 2.0kg costs 12,00€
Shipping per order up to € 299,99 and from 2.0kg to 20.0kg costs 20,00€
Shipping per order from € 300.00 and up to 20kg costs € 0,00
DHL delivery time 11-15 Working days
(3) Payment can be made either:
- Payment in advance
- Credit card
- IMMEDIATE banking (DIRECTebanking)
§ 4 delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) In principle, the goods are only dispatched after the purchase price has been received on the seller's account.
§ 5 Liability
Nijens has unlimited liability for damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Nijens or a vicarious agent of Nijens.
In the event of a breach of an essential duty by Nijens or a vicarious agent by Nijens, Nijens is also liable for slight negligence. An obligation is essential if its violation jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or if its fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely on. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of such an essential duty, Nijens is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
The limitations of liability formulated above do not apply in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health or in the event of a maliciously concealed defect.
This does not affect liability under the Product Liability Act.
§ 6 Final provision / applicable law
(1) Restriction towards entrepreneurs: The place of performance and place of jurisdiction for deliveries and payments as well as all disputes between the seller and the customer from the purchase contracts concluded between the parties is the seller's registered office. The place of jurisdiction is the company headquarters.
(2) Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.