This data protection declaration contains information on the processing of personal data relating to the use of the Instagrams offer from Nijens (https: // nijens ..)
Instagram is part of the Facebook group of companies and shares the infrastructure, systems and technologies with Facebook and other Facebook companies.
- Personal data
Personal data is allInformation relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); A natural person is regarded as identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person (Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR).
- The person responsible for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
in the event that Nijens sent him via Instagram transmitted data exclusively processed by itself. Insofar as the data transmitted to Nijens via Instagram are processed exclusively by Facebook or by Nijens and Facebook, also
Responsible for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Data protection officer
If you have specific questions about data protection, please contact
- Type of personal data, scope, purpose and legal basis of data processing
- Data processing for promotions on the Nijens Instagram page
Nijens collects personal data when you e.g. B. Contact Nijens by e-mail or contact form. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form results from which data is contained in the contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, so is Additional legal basis for processing Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. A final processing is given when the circumstances in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
Facebook Ireland Ltd. When using Facebook products, the Nijens Instagram page also processes personal data, including those of people who are not registered with any of the Facebook services. What personal data it is, how, with what purpose and on what legal basis it is processed by Facebook in the data policy (https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content), including information about the contact channels to Facebook and the options for setting cookies, advertisements, etc. The data may be. transferred to countries outside the European Union.
Nijens has no influence on data collection and processing.
c) Processing of anonymized data for statistical purposes
When you visit the Nijens Instagram page, Facebook records your IP address, among other things. Together with other information that Facebook receives through cookies, Facebook Nijens, as the operator of the Instagram page, provides statistical information about the use of this Instagram page (so-called page insights).
This is summarized data that shows how users interact with the site. These page insights can be based on personal data collected by Facebook in connection with a visit or interaction by users on or with the Nijens Instagram page and its content. Facebook provides more information on this here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
With the help of the page insights, Nijens can anonymously evaluate the reach, the page views, the length of time spent on video posts, the interactions ("like" posts, comments, share posts) and demographic information on age, gender and location. These attitudes therefore do not allow Nijens to draw conclusions about individuals. The evaluation serves to optimize the offer on the Nijens Instagram page for the purpose of public relations.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter e) GDPR i. V. m. § 3 BDSG.
Nijens does not collect or process any data from the use of the Instagram page.
In principle, you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to your personal data:
- According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR Right to withdraw consent:You can revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future.
- According to Art. 15 GDPR Right to information: You can request information about whether your personal data is being processed. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for this, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection or demand the right to lodge a complaint. You can request information about the origin of data that has not been collected from you as well as information about whether there is an automatic decision-making process, whether data is transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, and the guarantees on which this is based. You can request a copy of the personal data concerning you, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other people.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR Right to rectification: You have the right to request the immediate correction of incorrect or, taking into account the processing purposes, the completion of your stored personal data.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR Right to delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your stored personal data if the purpose of the processing has lapsed due to the passage of time or for other reasons, you have withdrawn your consent or have objected to the processing and there are no overriding reasons for the processing or other legal bases that The legal basis for data processing is missing or has ceased to exist and processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If we have made your data public, we are obliged to take appropriate measures to inform each recipient that you have requested the deletion of all links to or copies of the personal data concerned.
- According to Art. 18 GDPR Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict processing if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons are against it Your reasons outweigh.
- According to Art. 20 GDPR Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data transmitted by you on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible, unless this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other people and it is technically feasible.
- According to Art. 21 GDPR Right to objection: You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to processing that we carry out to safeguard our legitimate interests, unless we can prove any compelling reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms . You have the right at any time to object to processing that we carry out for the purposes of direct advertising. Your data may then no longer be processed for these purposes.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR right of appeal: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information and the Irish Data Protection Commission (responsible for Facebook Ireland Ltd.). You can also contact Nijens with questions and complaints.
- Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline has expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and / or Nijens has no legitimate interest in further storage